Practice Abstracts EIP-AGRI
Ten practice abstracts in the EIP Agri format based on SMARTER research will be produced in English. A “practice abstract” is a short summary which describes a main information/recommendation/practice that can be used by the end-users in their daily practice.
- Practice Abstract n. 1: “Phenotyping of feed intake in small ruminants – How to do in practice?”.
- Practice Abstract n. 2: “Greenhouse gases measurement in sheep using Portable Accumulation Chambers (PACs)”.
- Practice Abstract n. 3: “Predicting feed intake in small ruminants – How to do in practice?”.
- Practice Abstract n. 4: “Setting up across country genetic evaluations in sheep and goats requires international cooperation and the establishment of harmonised tools”.
- Practice Abstract n. 5: “Compute Realized reliabilities of predictions from consecutive genetic evaluations using method LR”.
- Practice Abstract n. 6: “Inferring challenges from frequently collected data”.